Sunday, March 29, 2009

You did a WHAT?!

A biathalon. Yep, that's right. Yesterday I competed in a biathalon. Well, competed really isn't the correct word. More like completed. But, let's be honest, that's quite an accomplishment, isn't it? I'm not going to tell you the distances that I had to swim or run, because you'd all probably laugh and tell me that you do more than that in your daily workouts at the gym...but I'm pretty proud of myself. And here's proof that I did indeed compete in my very first biathalon.


Ok, so all the proof I have is the nasty orange shirt that I got for participating, but if you look really closely, it does say "biathalon".

5K - CHECK
Marathon - CHECK
Biathalon - CHECK

What's next?

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Good Job Rach!!! That's awesome.:)

Rachel DeFreese said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! Next on the list.....iron man

Mekell and Jake said...

Good job, girl! Wait, you've done a marathon?? Crap lady, you're my hero!

B. Surfer said...

You should try a 1/2 marathon. They're my favorites. You look really fit by the way! - i think the orange shirt enhances that.

B and C said...

You are amazing! I don't think there is anything you can't do!

Amanda said...

For some reason you have gotten in your crazy mind that running is fun! I think you must be adopted.