Thursday, January 21, 2010

MLK Day Service Project

Not the most exciting post, but I feel bad that I haven't written in a while. Turns out adding an Anatomy class to my already packed schedule makes life SUPER busy. Every spare minute I have, I'm looking at George (my cadaver friend) and trying to memorize his bones, joints, muscles, nerves, etc. Anyway, my office was closed for MLK Day and we went and spent the day with Habitat for Humanity. This is us at the ReStore, which is like the DI of home improvement stuff...and all the proceeds go directly to Habitat for Humanity. Have a great week!!

1 comments:

sobby aubs said...

I so wish you would've posted the funny one where Starr was licking the giant ice-cream cone!!! Oh well, guess this one will have to do. I mean, we should (and do) feel very honored to have an appearance on your blog!