Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Recap

Instead of making excuses for neglecting the blog, I'll just recap what has happened in the last month or so:

- my sister-in-law Michelle had her baby. Her name is Ellie and it's ok if you're jealous. She's probably cuter than your niece. No biggie.


- I went to a Chris Cagle concert...at the Westerner, which is probably the classiest country western bar in all of Salt Lake City (sooooooo not classy!) I'm gonna try to find a picture so you see just how awesome of a place it is. Great concert though.

- Give Kids a Smile was a SUCCESS!!!! 180 kids, 29 dentists, who knows how many pulled teeth, and a ton of cavities filled. It was a bigger project than I anticipated and a whole lot more work went into it than I originally planned, but I had a blast. Anyone want to help out with next year's event??

So happy...obviously the dentist hadn't started working on him yet!

The dentists and the dental assistants

Ok, so not the best picture of me in the world (I didn't get a whole lot of sleep), but I'm obviously enjoying bossing people around!


-oh, and I got braces. Don't judge me. They were free. And I wanted to pretend I was in junior high again.