So it's been a while since I last posted. I blame it on all the craziness that has been going on around here since I got back from Uruguay. Between the family reunion, finding housing (oh, that's right...I was homeless for a few weeks. That was quite the experience. I don't suggest sleeping on a couch for 3 weeks straight. You WILL have back problems.), starting work again, and of course my brother's wedding, there hasn't been a whole lot of free time. The most memorable event from the last few weeks was obviously Scott's wedding. It was beautiful! Not that I'm biased or anything, but it was honestly one of the best weddings I've ever been to. Congrats Scott and Michelle! I love you both!
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


2 comments:
I love the shirts she picked out for the bridesmaids - dressy enough with a cute skirt for a wedding, but something you can totally wear again with just jeans, nice.
She is the most darling dimpled girl ever!!!!! So was this the first wedding for your family?!! Hurrah!!! OK so it looks like you have to be beautiful to be one of the brides maids! Holy hotties--So fun--sorry about the couch and bad backs --I personally know a great physical therapist!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment