Thursday, January 15, 2009

To do lists


Have you ever written something down on your to do list after you have done it...just to get the pleasure of crossing it off your list?? I did that today. Actually I wrote down 3 things that I had already done. Sounds strange, but I felt very satisfied crossing those things off my list...and it made my day look much more productive than it actually was. After all, I never got around to doing all of those things that were actually on my list when I started the day.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha!! That is so funny b/c I do that all the time! In fact, I was cracking up at your post b/c I just did this morning.

Mekell and Jake said...

I TOTALLY do that! I love lists for the single purpose that I can cross things off when I finish them and feel all proud of myself! Ha, hooray for us being freaks!