Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Una cancioncita

So, as many of you may remember, I'm going to nursing school. Eventually. One of the prerequisites for many nursing programs is that you hold a current CNA license, so I'm currently in the middle of the 4 week course that I need to take before I can take the state exam. It's every night from 5-10 pm and dreadfully boring so I try to come up with anything that I can to keep myself entertained. Tonight I was assigned to teach the class about the urinary system. I came up with a lovely little jingle to help the class stay awake and I wanted to share my creative genius with you:

(sung to the tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat)
Urinary tract helps you to go pee
Only if it's functioning: Your kidney!

Awesome, huh? I think I may have missed my calling in life as a songwriter.

3 comments:

Summer said...

LOL - you're awesome!

will you be done with the class soon?

B. Surfer said...

Did it work? I mean, keeping the class awake?

Kira Cook said...

Now now, I would like to also include that the class isn't as painful as it could be. I mean I'm there, we play the dot game and we have brought back mash. Life is good!