There's really no excuse for my lack of posts. I'd like to say that I'll make a resolution to be a better and more frequent blogger, but I already know that's a resolution I would break fairly quickly so for now I'll just say that I'll try. Anyway, life has been busy the last little while. Things are still on track for nursing school, although it may not happen quite along the time table that I had originally thought. You see, I got an incredible job with AmeriCorps and the Medically Underserved in Utah working as a dental care coordinator for Community Health Connect. Wow, that's a mouthful. Basically I'm a case worker for people who come into my office with no dental insurance. I hook them up with one of the AMAZING dentists who work with our program, offering their services free of charge. It's really incredible and I love it. Plus it gives me a chance to speak Spanish every day, which I love. Anyway, probably a snoozer of a post, but it is and update on my life. Hopefully life will start to get a little more exciting with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas coming up. I'm taking costume suggestions (probably a little late to be asking for suggestions, oh well) so feel free to inspire me!
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


1 comments:
inspire you - HA, you inspire me! i love knowing what you're up to. its always what i feel like i really should have done with my life. haha, okay well i guess my hubby is pretty good and i shouldn't trade him in for anything, but your life always sounds so cool and interesting. keep the updates coming (and this comes from someone who hasn't blogged herself in...over 2 or so months)!
Post a Comment