- Why do Cheerios leave such a nasty after taste and make your breath smell so bad?
- Why do people on Craigslist list anything over 20 years old as "vintage"? I mean, what qualifies it as vintage? Some of the stuff is just plain old junk.
- Why am I always more hungry after I eat a bowl of cereal in the morning than before I eat it?
- Why is Joe Vera's restaurant called a mexican "fiestarant"??
Just wondering...


3 comments:
Great questions!! I love the vintage question i always wonder that.
1. Now in order to get smelly breath you would probably have to burp a few times. Those burps carry up intestinal gases that then party and your tongue, then you smell.
2. I checked wikapedia on this one(where most of my college knowledge has come from) and they said anything over 20 yrs is vintage and anything over 100 is antique.
3. The reason for wanting more food after you eat cereal is of course because cereal is AMAZING and probably the best food we have to offer in America.
4. Perhaps he wants people to have a little party in their mouth so he calls it fiestarant.
Fiestarant, now c'mon that is so clever!
I agree about the vintage thing though!!!
Post a Comment