I don't think so...it's just been a little slower at work lately. Turns out as kind-hearted as the dentists I work with are, this is a really tough time of year for them - either they're overbooked with people trying to use their insurance benefits before the end of the year or things have been extremely slow with the economy and they just don't have the resources to donate to our cause. All of that equals me putting more people on our dental waiting list and then just sitting around and waiting for an appointment to come available for one of my patients. I do have a couple of projects in the works (one involving the BYU predental club and some professional filmmakers...more details to come), but for the most part there is a lot of down time. Here is a video that my boss shared with me. I LOVE it. Watch. Enjoy. Learn. Then go DO something about it.
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment