So, not like I was ever completely opposed to having a blog. I mean, I enjoy stalking...eh, seeing what all my friends are up to from time to time. I guess I had just associated blogging with being married...and rightly so. I can only think of one of my friends who isn't married who has a blog. In my mind, blogging was the step up from Facebooking...a step I didn't feel prepared to take, seeing as I'm still in Provo, still in college, still single...you get the point. Well, even though I'm not getting married anytime soon, I AM headed off to Uruguay for the summer and wanted some way of communicating with you guys while I'm gone. So while this is a work in progress (and a very slow one, if I might add. I swear I'm not THAT technologically challenged, but it took me nearly an hour to put together what you are now reading), hopefully you can stay up to date on my Uruguayan (is that even a word) adventures!
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


1 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun...Uruguay sounds fun
Post a Comment