So, my birthday this year was AMAZING. I honestly thought it was going to be kind of a bummer, just because I had class and work all day and I didn't think there would be anytime to celebrate. Boy was I wrong. The festivities started on Friday with a trip up to Salt Lake to my favorite restaurant of all time...The Cheesecake Factory. I think that the food there is DIVINE and it was worth every minute of the 2 hour wait. The actual day of my birthday started with my roommate waking up super early to make me blueberry waffles for breakfast. So nice...especially since she didn't have to be up for another hour. The best part of my birthday, however, was after work. I got done with work at 9:30 and Shawna picked me up to take me home. I honestly had no idea that waiting for me at my apartment were a ton of friends and people from my ward for a surprise party. And to top it off, Shawna made my favorite dessert (cheesecake). I have the best friends ever. Thank you SOOOOOOO much for making my birthday so much fun!With my brother....


1 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Rach, wish I coulda been there.
Post a Comment