Last night, my roommate Mindy hosted a murder mystery dinner that was set in a vineyard in Napa Valley, CA...complete with "wine" and grapes to eat. It was so much fun and the people who came were HILARIOUS! Honestly, there is some serious hidden acting talent around here. "Papa Vito" spent most of his time speaking Italian or a barely understandable English, "Ralphie" played the perfect bad boy, and I could have sworn that "Otto von Schnops" was actually a German art thief. I didn't take very many pictures because I spent most of the time trying to convince everyone that just because I ran away to Hollywood the day after Barry's tragic death didn't mean that I was guilty of murder. This is one of the only pictures from the night.
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


4 comments:
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found you on Danica's page! I miss you kid.
I still dream about scooter - in fact, i'm trying, desparately, to start a scooter gang out here. Still no takers. Where are you when i need you!
Rachel! What the heck? How could you have had a blog and not told me till now? I miss you! I thought about you on your Birthday (really I did) I hope it was good. And I am all for a scooter gang - I have one too, but Paul won't let me drive it pregnant. :(
when do you leave for uruagay? (sp?)
Post a Comment