Friday, May 14, 2010

Addicted

Yes, it's true. I'm addicted to selling stuff on Craigslist and KSL. In the last few days I have sold 2 desks, two bookshelves, and a futon. Best part of it all? I've sold everything for more than I paid for it. For example, I got this sweet futon from IKEA for free. It was nearly brand new. The couple that owned it was moving to Chicago that day and just wanted to get rid of it. It looked great in our apartment and I was in love with it, but we got two new roommates and suddenly there was no room for the futon. Guess how much I sold it for. 50 buckaroos. Talk about profit!! So, if you need anything sold, I volunteer to sell it for you...and I'll only charge a 20% commission.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

you're 20% commission is highway robbery. HAHAHA

Kira Cook said...

This sounds like a third job of sorts. You busy lady!

M.C. Sommers said...

I think we should be friends again, too! How are you doing at saving the world's teeth? Man you are such a better person than me.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

your hired!!!