Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Blog Format

I was thinking the other day about my mission. I actually do that quite frequently. I have a bound book of all of the letters that I wrote home during those 18 months and that book is one of my greatest treasures. I love re-reading the letters and find myself laughing at some of the crazy things that happened and crying as I re-live some of the hardest times of my life. I love those letters. So for posterity and for myself, I have decided to change my blog format (uh...did it really even have a format to begin with??). From now on I'm going to write my blog in the form of a weekly letter to my mamacita and popsicle. Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll print this blog off, get it bound, and it will provide hours of entertainment to my children.

1 comments:

B and C said...

I like it! Good idea and I like even more that I was a part of that crazy mission experience with you. I sure do miss all of the time we spent together and just love you to pieces.