My dearest mamacita and popsicle:
Wow! Has it already been a week? Time sure flies when you're having fun...or when you're crazy busy. Between working, hanging out with mom, and training for the triathlon, there hasn't been much time to sleep. I can't believe that the triathlon is in less than a month. It kind of makes me sick to my stomach to think about it for some reason. Haha. Nerves I guess. I can't remember if I told you or not, but my bike got stolen. Right off the side of my house! Rude. I was going to call the cops and report it missing until I realized that I haven't been very observant when it comes to my bike and the only thing I really remember about my bike is that it's red. Can you imagine how the conversation with the police would go?
me: Hello. I would like to report a stolen bicycle.
police: Ok, tell me about your bike. What does it look like? Are there any distinguishing marks that would make it easy for us to identify?
me: Uh...well...um...it's red? Does that help??
Yeah, so I never reported it but I am still kind of bugged that someone had the nerve to come right up to the side of my house and cut the lock on the bike. Oh well. Thank heavens I have a good friend who is letting me borrow his bike for the triathlon so I don't have to spend a ton of money to get a bike right now.
Other than that, the only thing of note that happened was that I got locked inside of my apartment. That's right. Inside. (I have a video of it that I will attach later) I guess that shouldn't be too much of a shock considering I live in a house that's over 100 years old...and the front door is the house's original. Anyway, good thing I live on the bottom floor and was able to crawl out of my bedroom window. After a little bit of time, we were finally able to get the door off of it's super old and rusty hinges (thanks to Scott!) and fix the door...but not before my hairdresser had to crawl through my bedroom window to come do my hair!! How embarrassing is that?!?
Well, I just realized how dry these posts are. No pictures or anything. That'll change. My goal this week is to carry my camera around a little more. Look forward to some awesome pictures!!
Con amor.
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


1 comments:
Sounds like you had a "very" eventful week - Enjoy it - it makes for great memories.
Post a Comment