Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't wanna talk about it

Seriously, I don't even want to talk about my blog slacking. I'll talk about it some other time. Until then, enjoy my creation. The end of the summer and into the fall, this is what consumed my every waking moment. Yes, that's right folks, I wrote this oral health education assembly, complete with songs. I even wrote the lyrics to the last song and dance you see on the video. My very talented friend Dave helped me record it along with the help of his amazing niece Isabel. We went to every Title I elementary school in Utah county and with the help of Intermountain Health Care, we were able to put a fluoride varnish on all the kids' teeth and help those who needed urgent dental care get it for free. What's that you say? You want me and Mr. Happy Tooth to make a visit to your elementary school?? We'd LOVE to.


(it's slightly long...just make sure you get to the song at the end. that's what i'm most proud of!)








5 comments:

toni said...

Rach:
Are you the happy tooth? Great job anyway! Loveya, aunt toni

B. Surfer said...

hahah! I was gonna ask the same thing! Clever, catchy song... i think i'm gonna be singing it all day. haha

Danica said...

Really fun, Rachel! Great work!

Courtney said...

ha ha ha ha!
Rachel, that last song is amazing, I love it! I need to teach it to Noah!
Were you Mr. Happy Tooth?

Stacie said...

We watched this post a few days ago, and Ben has been singing it randomly since. Thanks for the great fun!