Thursday, April 16, 2009

A confession


There are some things that should always be done alone. For me, one of those things is watching certain TV shows because I frequently cry like a baby when watching them. I'm not talking about shedding one or two tears...I mean, I sob. And go through an entire box of Kleenex. It's ok. I admit it. It's just a little embarrassing sometimes (thus, I prefer to do it alone). The two shows that really do it for me right now? The Biggest Loser and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Now, crying during Extreme Makeover is pretty justified. I mean, each week you see an amazing family who has overcome such difficulties and then they finally get something good in their lives. I think you'd have to have a heart of stone to not cry during that show (my brother Scott - big, manly, army man, Scott - even cries...although he'll vehemently deny it). The Biggest Loser? I still haven't figured out why I get so emotional during that show. At any rate, I'm a big blubbery mess right now. Can you imagine what a wreck I'll be someday when I'm pregnant and you add hormones to that mix? Watch out world.

1 comments:

B. Surfer said...

So, Trev and i watch Biggest Loser together all the time. What do we do? Oh yeah, cry like babies. I'm with you, i don't know why we do - it just happens. But we just sniffle our way thru it, maybe next time we oughta bust out the kleenex.