So, while this probably hasn't been high on your list of "must-knows", I have been stressing for the last few months over my post-graduation plans. I mean, this is usually something people face at 22 or 23 years of age. Because I'm so much older than that (because 26 is ancient...haha), I figured that my life experiences would have better prepared me to answer the "big question"...being, "What are you going to do after you graduate from college?" Well, the answer hasn't come easy, and I must say when the answer finally came it wasn't what I expected. So, with no further adieu, I give you my answer.
I will be graduating shortly from BYU with a degree in Spanish and TESOL (teaching English to speakers of other languages). A few weeks later I will begin nursing school. Yes, that's right. I said nursing school. At Dixie State College. In St. George. Wow. The ultimate goal, though? Working for them:
December–Day by Day
7 years ago



6 comments:
I am just finishing my first semester of Nursing school and LOVE IT!!! honestly rachel, it is amazing!
Rachel Lovejoy You are kidding me? That is so awesome. :)
Congratulations on having a plan. How long will nursing school be?
AWESOME!
I'm speechless... best of luck at Dixie! But, now who will i call if i'm in provo?
You would be so awesome at that! Congratulations on graduating-- and just for the record, I had no idea what to tell people about my after graduation plans until three months after I'd walked! So you are WAY ahead of the game :)
you WILL be awesome--you are going to be the next nobel peace prize! Are you gonna live w/ parents or are you going solo in St. Geroge!? Doesn;t it feel good to have direction?
Post a Comment