You know how different cultures have distinct smells associated with them? I mean, if I were sent blindfolded into a house I could probably tell you fairly quickly if the house belonged to a Hispanic, Asian, or Middle Eastern family just by the scent of the house. Even Spaniards have a smell - kind of a mix of olive oil and garlic. Well, I've often wondered what white people smell like (yeah, I know that's a completely un-politically correct term...deal with it). Someone once told me that white people smell like old milk. I laughed and thought, "Yeah right. That's ridiculous." I thought they were off their rocker...until today. I had an itch on my nose and when I went to scratch it, I got the distinct wiff of old milk. As I smelled my fingers one by one, I realized that what my friend had told me was true. We do kind of give off a faint odor of spoiled milk. Interesting. Guess it's time to up my use of smelly lotions from Bath and Body Works, eh?
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


3 comments:
lol-you smelled your fingers one by one...???
thats disturbing. What a terrible smell. PS how was the date?
Humm I wonder what I smell like....let's get together soon!
Post a Comment