In the case of an emergency, I am in big trouble. You see, today I ate the chicken noodle soup and a granola bar from my 72 hour kit. In my defense, I was STARVING and I haven't been to the grocery store in a little under a month. My cupboards look pathetic. Honestly, the only thing I have left is some Cream of Wheat and Jello...oh, and then there's the dried out donuts on our kitchen table. I think I was in a personal state of emergency and thus my consuming of food from the emergency kit is justified, right? I just hope I remember to replace the eaten items before a real emergency hits!
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


2 comments:
Pooooor Rachel. Come to my house and i'll feed you. There's even a DP with your name on it. I'll save it special for you.
What about all the cereal I saw?? LOL
Post a Comment