
Yeah, it's just been one of those days...and it's only 11am. It all started last night when I decided that this week was going to be productive. I went to bed a little earlier than normal in anticipation of the awesomely productive week I had planned. I woke up a little before 7 with plans to go to the gym and start training for the triathlon. After the gym I would have time to clean up the apartment and shower before I had to be to work. Awesome, right? Well, that all went down the drain when I got to the gym and quickly realized that I had locked my keys in my car. Grrrrrrrrrreat. No cell phone, no keys, nada. I decided to take a quick 2 mile jog up to my brother and sister-in-law's house to see if they could help me out. Thankfully Michelle was home and was able to take me back to the gym once we had called someone to come unlock my car. Unfortunately I realized after the nice locksmith unlocked my car that I didn't have my drivers license (he wasn't going to let me drive away in the car without photo id)...or my wallet...or any money to pay him. Once again, Michelle was a life saver and paid the guy and I did some serious begging so he would let me drive away. You know, it's days like this that make you want to get back into bed and go back to sleep until tomorrow. After all, Tuesday can't be as bad as Monday, right?
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment