So you've probably noticed the blog makeover. The redesign is in honor of the Kokopelli Triathlon that I'm going to attempt to survive on September 18th. You may remember talk of me doing a triathlon last summer. Those plans came crashing to the ground (literally) when I fell out of a tree onto my back/hip at my friend's house last July. So, barring any freak accidents, I will be splashing, mashing, and dashing my way to the finish line in St. George in exactly 10.5 weeks. I've already survived my first 3 weeks of training. Wish me luck!!
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


2 comments:
¡Buena suerte! I look forward to hearing all the details!
Rach! Good luck this year. I felt so bad last year that after all your training you weren't even able to go...dah! But you'll do awesome this year. I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment