Friday, November 14, 2008

Really?

I'd like to say that I made the following message up. Unfortunately, I did not. *sigh*

hi blondi. i like your pic and i would like to get to know u. would like to know whats your name and what do u like to do for fun?what kind kind of man are u looking for?have u date any one on this site?and what u doing for living?about i am single love to travel love sport and i love to cook.i am new on this site.and looking for beautiful blonde like you.but personality also is important to me too.so get back to me and tell me about yourself.

I will find the right guy, I will find the right guy...

4 comments:

M.C. Sommers said...

oh rachel! i wish you made that up too! please don't go out with him! he was right about you being a cute blondie though :)

Amanda said...

what's wrong with him? HAHA

B. Surfer said...

Ask if he finished Highschool.. yikes!

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

Holy crap, so what did you say back? My favorite part, i lookin for blonde like you. Men really know how to knock the socks off a girl. Who is this nut?