Single, white female seeks at least partially normal male (not getting too picky here) to accompany her to mission reunion. Must be willing to pretend that they are dating and perhaps even engaged. Has her own fake engagement ring from Wal-mart, so that will not need to be provided by date. Should be good actor and able to quickly respond to the barrage of questions which will likely be asked by mission president, president's wife, and several former mission companions. No monetary committment required as food will be provided. Please contact if interested.
Yes, that's right. This weekend is the annual mission reunion. I've been home nearly three years now...and don't want to face all the "Why aren't you dating anyone" questions that will be asked if I show up alone. Anyone interested in going with me??


4 comments:
I'd go with you Rachel, but I think that might get even more questions. Good luck!
I'll let you borrow my husband for the event ;-)
Ha ha, Rach, you crack me up. How was the reunion anyways?
Love mission reunions but would HATE those questions!!!!
Post a Comment