Look at those cute missionaries... ohh the memories of us just in their shoes! I wish you could have been my teacher!
Are you teaching at the MTC? That is how I met my hubby!!! LOVE THAT PLACE!!!
Teaching t0gheter that is (he trianed me as a new teacher) we had our hearts locked on the miss--just to clrify, becuase allot of people get confused! ha ha ha
BTW- that is the BEST JOB EVER TOO! Allright I am done stalking-ha ha ha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at those cute missionaries... ohh the memories of us just in their shoes! I wish you could have been my teacher!
Are you teaching at the MTC? That is how I met my hubby!!! LOVE THAT PLACE!!!
Teaching t0gheter that is (he trianed me as a new teacher) we had our hearts locked on the miss--just to clrify, becuase allot of people get confused! ha ha ha
BTW- that is the BEST JOB EVER TOO! Allright I am done stalking-ha ha ha
Post a Comment