Tuesday, October 14, 2008

washing machine

My washing machine has two settings: small or extra large. Now I'm no dummy but I can tell you that many a time I have stood in front of the washer wondering if the load I just put in it qualifies as small or extra large. Couldn't they have added at least one more setting??? Just wondering.

6 comments:

Shawna and David said...

I agree. I use the same washing machine and it has stumped me quite a few times as well. I just figure when in doubt (which is almost always) use the extra large load. No one wants their clothes half washed. Also, we don't pay for water... our landlord does. :)

Courtney said...

HA HA HA HA

M.C. said...

RIDICULOUS! I miss you (you too Shawna!) we need to hang out soon!!!

Danica said...

Haha, I think about this too! Why skip medium and go to extra large? Are you kidding?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

That is weird-ha ha ha ha I shold not be laughing at you...I am laughing with you

B and C said...

This is soo funny I can't stop laughing :) Thanks for that post!