Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Costume

While not the most exciting of Halloween's (heck, it's not even Halloween and I've already written the holiday off), I do think that my costume looked pretty good this year. This picture, taken at the MTC Halloween party, really cuts off the best part of the costume...the white socks with sandals. I really feel like this completed the look, but you get the general idea from the picture. I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and get LOTS of candy...feel free to send any of it my way (especially Resees Peanut Butter Cups!!)



3 comments:

Summer said...

mmmmmmmm, reeses peanut butter cups - yummy in my tummy!

Courtney said...

Classic Rachel!
I remember how much you loved Reeses in the mission- you would get them in packages and hide them so I wouldn't steal any, ha ha ha!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I remember the good ol MTC party days!! umm you fit righ in in Utah with the white socks and sandals! ha ha ha