Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Patito Feo

I have a problem. I'm addicted to a teeny bopper sitcom from Argentina. I'm not too ashamed of my addiction...otherwise I wouldn't post it here. It is just a little embarrassing though. I was talking to my young women the other day and confessed my need to watch that show daily and they all laughed at me. I guess none of them watch the show. I justify my addiction by telling myself that I'm improving my Spanish grammar...right, right? Moral of the story: Don't try to call me between 6:15 and 7:15 pm during the week. I'm watching Patito Feo and I don't want to be disturbed. I've included a clip of my guilty pleasure below. It's a little long, so sorry if it takes some time to load. Enjoy...even if you don't speak spanish, I'm sure you can see why I'm addicted to the show.


1 comments:

Stacie said...

We understand... but we don't have tv. so we can't get addicted. We are however in a hotel and are watching the human tetris show. So we are feeling pretty lame. The other day a little girl did the whole dance routine to patito feo for us. It was pretty funny.