Here's another group that just finished the Career Workshop. They were the first group that Tricia and I taught all by ourselves and thankfully they were very patient with us. From left to right there's Jorge, Tricia, Andres, Luis, and Paula...and obviously I'm in front. Success story of this group: Paula came in really nervous to do just about anything and because she's young didn't think she had any job experience and thus she wouldn't be able to get a job. Well, she came into the office yesterday to tell me that she had a really promising job interview scheduled at 4pm that day. She changed so much in the course of the week and left with so much confidence that I have no doubt that the interview will go well and that she'll get the job. ¡Bien hecho Paula!
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


1 comments:
You look so cute Rachel!
Did you hear that Jen had her baby?
Post a Comment