Ok, even if you're not a runner, I still think this would be a lot of fun. On Saturday, September 13th at South Jordan's Riverfront park they are holding the Utah Marathon Relay. Each team consists of 5 team members who each run approximately 5.2 miles, thus covering the entire marathon course. A little over a year ago, I ran in the Ogden marathon relay with a bunch of friends and it was a lot of fun. Think about it. All the glory of a marathon with only a fraction of the pain. According to the website, each team receives t-shirts (which honestly is why I run the race...I love the shirts), a team relay baton, and plenty of refreshments. It's $125.00 for the team (a very reasonable $25 a person if you ask me) if we register by August 30. I'm all for it...now I just need a team. I'm trying to convince Shawna to run it with me...anyone else???
December–Day by Day
7 years ago


1 comments:
I totally just posted a blog about anyone who does a run should tell us so we can all do it together..... So I think I might want to run with you, where is it at again?
Post a Comment